Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 10 Website review

The most recent project of this semester, has been my favorite. This project consisted of me creating a website for my class. I found this project to be very beneficial to my class, and I plan on using this very site for my class next year. Overall the assignment was not very difficult to create. Upon opening the page the viewer will see a short welcome notice from me. Below that the viewer will find the student of the month which once the school year begins will be updated each month. Below that on the home page viewers will find the word of the week and the homework assignments for each week. Along with this are all the announcements which are prevalent to the students and their parents. On the left side of the page there are several tabs which will direct you to different sections of the site. Such as course information, homework, and means of contacting me. The “Meet Coach Hotard” tab consists of my teaching philosophy, methodology, and my personal biography. You can also find on the left hand side, class announcements, class calendar, and useful links. I have had a very difficult time uploading links onto the page. However, despite that difficulty the assignment was not difficult and quite enjoyable.

Coach Hotard Website

3 comments:

  1. Your web site was very nice. I hope that it is successful. I agree with you, that this project was a great experience, and lots of fun to complete. We have learned from it, and will be able utilize these skills in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Reed. I'm impressed. And I must say, yours is way better than mine, ha.


    And here is the link to my page you wanted:


    https://sites.google.com/site/mrjaysenglish/home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I enjoyed reading your reflection and sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete